YmC Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YmC Clan

Yahoo messenger Conference Clan

Guys please be active to our Clan forum sayang naman effort dito kung d nyo gagamitin

Forum Maintenance

[YmC]invoker
    [YmC]invoker
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Maintenance Empty Forum Maintenance

Post  [YmC]invoker Sun May 02, 2010 10:57 am

Guy's I am currently performing a maintenance at our site. Here are the changelogs.

May 2, 2010 :

-Added Chatbox at the bottom of the Home Page.
    -Added Advertisements to earn funds for our clan.

Though the forum's appearance looked so messed up please be patient while I am still working on this .. Remember it's not as easy as you think to manage a website Sad
    [YmC]invoker
    [YmC]invoker
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Maintenance Empty Re: Forum Maintenance

Post  [YmC]invoker Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

Hahaha! I Got pissed so i restored the old Looks haha ! Ok here's the new changelog.

-Removed Widgets
    -Removed Some Advertisements
    -Repositioned the Chatbox from bottom to top

Chatbox Commands:

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
    /cls Same as the '/clear' command
    /ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
    /unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
    /me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
    /kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
    /exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
    /abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Q:Rap bat sabi you were disconnected from the chatbox?
    A:Click mo lang yung Login sa upper right part ng Chatbox.

Q:Aw! Bat na DC Bigla habang may ka chat ako?!
    A:Kasi may loko lokong moderator na nag kick sayo malamang si [YmC]Mirana Sad

Some Commands are only available to moderators and spammers too.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:58 pm